45

Well, today I am 45 yrs. young. Nothing exciting planned for today, and that is fine. I'm doing today my way.

I fixed myself a good breakfast, which is very rare for me: broccoli cheddar omelet ( using reduced fat cheese) and a lite whole wheat english muffin.

I shared some of my omelet with the furkids, of course.

I am going to go for a hike at South Mountain. I have been looking forward to this time to hike all week. I need to get outdoors. I decided I am not going to sit around this year and wait for soe guy to come along to take me hiking and camping. I will just go by myself. I'm going to take either the Beverly Canyon trail or the Javelina Canyon trail. It's a gorgeous perfect day and I can't wait to get out there.

So, off I go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Will He Do It This Time?

Misfortunes or Miracles?

Never in My Wildest Dreams - Utah trip conclusion